Bither is a non-custodial open-source bitcoin wallet. It is one of the oldest bitcoin wallets, having been released in 2014 for mobile and desktop devices. The main feature of this wallet is its hot and cold modes. So far, the Android app has received over 50,000 installations.
Bither works in two ways: as a hierarchical deterministic (HD) account and as a hot wallet address. For HD account, Bither employs the BIP39 standard to generate a 12-word seed phrase. Coin Wallet meets this standard.
How to migrate from Bither?
1. To migrate your bitcoins from Bither HD account, first find your 12-word seed phrase. Here is how to use the Bither mobile app to determine your seed phase.
2. Log in to your Coin Wallet account with the 12-word Bither seed phrase.
Done! You can now use your Bitcoin.
Hot wallet address
1. To migrate your bitcoins from a hot wallet address, you need to export its private key.
2. Create a new Coin Wallet account or open the existing one.
3. Choose Bitcoin.
4. Go to the "Transfer private key" page.
5. Enter a private key, press the "Continue" button, and confirm the transfer.
You can use your bitcoins once the transaction has been confirmed in the blockchain.
If you continue to have problems, please email us at email@example.com.